No, the 2-day event is free and open to the public until we reach venue capacity. The entire event is free
The music starts at 5 p.m. on Friday 3/13 and 4 p.m. on Saturday 3/14.
Yes, children of all ages are welcome to come accompanied by a parent or guardian. We will have multiple children’s activities especially during the day-time hours.
Well behaved, leashed dogs are allowed.
We will have bicycle parking close to the entrance to the event. Bikes are not allowed on the lot.
We will have food trailers with food, water, and beer for sale.
Lost and found will be available at the Statesman tent. During the concert, lost items will be available there. Valuables will be held for 30 days and then given to a local charity. Austin360/Austin American-Statesman will not be held liable for any unclaimed items.
We have ATMs located at both bar locations with applicable service fees. Our bars accept credit cards.
Our set list and band list is available here: CLICK HERE FOR BAND LINEUP. All bands are subject to change.
Our most informed Austin360 Rock the Lot attendees follow us on social media. Our social media outlets are here. To join our e-mail list, please email email@example.com
- No outside food or drinks
- Water – two factory sealed bottles of water permitted
- No weapons
- No outside alcohol
- Leased animals only
- Lawn chairs & blankets permitted
- No ice chests or coolers
- Conscientious smoking permitted
- Personal cameras & binoculars permitted
- No professional photography equipment or audio recording equipment
- Baby joggers/strollers permitted
- Small backpacks permitted (standard school sized. No frames or camping gear.)
- Empty CamelBak water bottles, hydration packs, and aluminum water bottles permitted
- Umbrellas (hand-held only) permitted
- No tents, canopies or shade structures of any kind
- No aerosol containers, including sunscreen and personal beauty products
- No Glass containers of any kind
- No Illegal drugs or banned substances
- No professional radios or walkie-talkies
- No bicycles, skateboards, scooters, wagons, carts or any personal motorized vehicles
- No unauthorized materials including handbills, flyers, stickers, beach balls, samples, etc.Filming & Photography
Filming and photography may take place during this event. Your entry and continuing presence on these premises constitutes your consent to such photography, filming and or recording. The Austin American-Statesman may use, and grant others the right to use your photographed, filmed/recorded likeness, without limitation or restriction and without any obligation to